Wolves

Wolves

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Now I understand why they say that the Dems could win if the GOPs get so bent out of shape with their candidates that they just chose not to vote. I don't know who to vote for anymore. But, I have to vote because my father instilled in me the truth that, if I don't vote....whether or not my choice wins or loses...I lose the right (yes, the RIGHT) to complain. I also understand how devastating this could be for our country if the Dems win. I believe that if Trump becomes the leading candidate, the Convention will make sure he doesn't remain that way. I've never felt like our way of selecting a candidate truly represents the choice of the citizens of this country. But, I don't have a solution. I do NOT like Cruz in the least...not sure why other than it's something that runs deeply inside of my soul. Rubio was one I liked but he vacillates...polite, gentlemanly in the beginning, then sinking to the lower level, then deciding (and he's correct) that he was wrong. Kasich has always conducted himself well but I don't see him as anything other than an accountant president...which isn't bad, we need that, but, right now, we need a president that will make other countries understand that we are not to be messed with ever, AND, a president who can bring us back economically.


My thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment